*Island Blues

>>Don't you ever, get together
when you're far away.. .


The nights are long, well it's something that you've never seen.
But it's hard to say, but it's hard to say.. .



Don't listen to the words they say,
they could take it or leave it anyway.
just let it go, another day.. .


Step down from the mountainside,
well i see that you're doing fine
When you're far away, when you're far away.. .













Well you tell me that you're coming down,
well it's good to see you back around.
But it's hard to say, i was far away.. .

Don't listen to the words they say,
they could never believe you anyway,
just let it go another day.. .






I believe that love is gonna last forever
And it's all within my mind.. .










Can you believe that love is gonna last forever,
and it's all within my mind,
it's all within my mind! << (Wolfmother-far away)